Monday 21 April 2014

Mid Semester Reflection

1) Six Word Memoirs - Incomplete
What went well for my six word memoirs is coming up with the memoirs themselves I found that part straight forward and easy to complete. What needed work was my ability to get pictures for the memoirs which is a big part of the assignment and my time management to finish the assignment on time and not way late. What I learnt about myself as a creator is I have a difficult time coming up with solid visuals to go with the topic displayed.

2) Ignite presentation - Grade B
What I think went well with my Ignite presentation was that I was able to talk about something that I really enjoy. I feel that my presentation in front of the class went well although my presentation was a few seconds too short. Things that I felt could have used some work were my pictures I feel I could have matched them up better with the parts of my speech I was at. I could have managed my time better to of been able to get it done on the day I was suppose to present and not the day after. What I learnt about myself as a thinker is I have a hard time coming up with an idea that I find interesting enough to talk about for five minute.

3) Blogging - Grade B
I tend to post assignments on my blog in a timely manner although at times I end up posting assignments to my blog after school where I find it easier to post them. I have posted a few personal additions to my blog but not as much as I should. I definitely need to start adding more personal additions to it. I feel I do a fairly good job visiting other peoples blogs and commenting on their posts.

4) Connecting and Engaging - Grade B
I usually participate in online discussions although I wouldn't say I am on top of it all the time. Commenting on posts and such I could be better at. I always attend class on a regular basis. I am never late and I haven't missed as class so far this semester.

5) Three course related goals to set by the end of the semester are manage my time better so I finish assignments on time and not take longer than it should take, Update my blog more often with personal additions and making sure to finish all assignments when they're due.

No comments:

Post a Comment